New Post has been published on http://www.tinyhouseliving.com/400-square-foot-skyline-zip-kit-homes/
400 Square Foot Skyline by Zip Kit Homes
Building the right sized home to fit your needs is smarter, less expensive, simpler and better for the environment. We focus on smaller, efficiently designed homes over big homes with extra space that rarely gets used.” - Zip Kit Homes
I really like this, though I’d compact the bedroom and expand the living room.
Do a loft bed or a trundle bed.
New Post has been published on http://www.tinyhouseliving.com/music-city-tiny-house-tiny-place-stay-nashville-tennessee/
Music City Tiny House - A Tiny Place to Stay in Nashville, Tennessee
Read and see more of the Music City Tiny House at Tiny House Swoon. Photos by John & Sarah Murphy, and Airbnb.com.
New Post has been published on http://www.tinyhouseliving.com/tiny-house-almond-joy-chocolate-outside-coconut-almonds/
This Tiny House Is like an Almond Joy - Chocolate on the Outside, Coconut & Almonds on the Inside
See more of Jones’ Tiny House at Tiny House Swoon.
Might do this one day.
Just because you might not have solid abs or quad separation or a giant firm butt or whatever doesn’t mean you’re not working hard. so this post is for people who are busting their asses and their bodies don’t show it 👏
My box had a wacky wednesday spirit day. So I dressed up :p the only one who did by the way. But that made it easy to win massage.
I got new pants for my birthdsy. Wasn’t too sure about them till I saw this pic. Love my legs here!
Aaaaand we tried our max height box jumps tonight. I got to 30” and busted my shin. Yay. Surprisingly it hurts worse than it looks. Lmao
Other than that I was asked my fav cf move and I said handstand pushups. And I shocked my coach. Hahaha so I busted out 50 of them.
When life was easy and you only had to worry about what came on next on Disney channel.
6 pics thing.. (thanks Chelsea) not sure I know 6 people to tag lol.
1. I always feel pretty in my gym clothes. Those are what I’m confident wearing because I belong at the box. I don’t have to try. They’re family.
2. Just finished my last mud run. I walked around shirtless. First time ever. I felt good (and buzzed) and I had a blast with my friends.
3. This pic is us winning the paleo challenge. The guy in the pic is about equal to mens scaled as I am women’s. So he’s a good person to compete against.
4. At the last race… something about holding a handstand makes me feel amazing. It’s something I’m good at.
5. My Halloween pic from last year..let’s face it, I was hot stuff. Haha I love retro outfits!
6. Anytime I’m with this man I feel like the most beautiful woman on earth. He always makes me feel loved and wanted. Xoxo
This is so important omg are you ready?
I had stuff peppers tonight!!! Meat!! And veggies!! I stuffed my face lol!
Was just so damn good!
I think I’m going to write a book called “‘Four Hours Is Definitely Enough Sleep’ And Other Lies I Tell Myself”