When life was easy and you only had to worry about what came on next on Disney channel.
6 pics thing.. (thanks Chelsea) not sure I know 6 people to tag lol.
1. I always feel pretty in my gym clothes. Those are what I’m confident wearing because I belong at the box. I don’t have to try. They’re family.
2. Just finished my last mud run. I walked around shirtless. First time ever. I felt good (and buzzed) and I had a blast with my friends.
3. This pic is us winning the paleo challenge. The guy in the pic is about equal to mens scaled as I am women’s. So he’s a good person to compete against.
4. At the last race… something about holding a handstand makes me feel amazing. It’s something I’m good at.
5. My Halloween pic from last year..let’s face it, I was hot stuff. Haha I love retro outfits!
6. Anytime I’m with this man I feel like the most beautiful woman on earth. He always makes me feel loved and wanted. Xoxo
This is so important omg are you ready?
I had stuff peppers tonight!!! Meat!! And veggies!! I stuffed my face lol!
Was just so damn good!
I think I’m going to write a book called “‘Four Hours Is Definitely Enough Sleep’ And Other Lies I Tell Myself”
Grilled honey cinnamon pineapple! You have to try it y’all!
All carb diet anyone?
Pretty much my life right now.
I need meat and veggggggies!
Anonymous said: Why is looking good in the gym so important? You're there to work out. Why wear make up? There's no one to impress, and make up with clog your pores.
Because I want to and I like to. Does it affect your life at all? I don’t have to explain myself to you.👋👋bye
mascara helps me PR duh???
I wear lip gloss to the gym everyday. It reminds me not to bite my lips when im lifting lol
We went to Marvel Universe Live tonight. It was awesome! Pyrotechnics and stunts galore! I definitely recommend it for all ages.
It blended the Avengers, Agents of Sbield, Xmen, and Spiderman very nicely.
It was a much needed date night with my baby :)